In pursuance of the aim, the school has set the following Academic Objectives:
- To achieve excellence in the CBSE class 12th Board results.
- To provide a progressive teachers support system to the students for quality education.
- To provide academic, cultural, social, moral and psychological guidance support.
- To provide diverse learning resources and supportive infrastructure in the form of hardware, software, laboratories and other material.
- To provide a maximum variety of academic choices for the students in consonance with the latest changes and developments around the world.
- To achieve academic excellence through innovative and interactive methods of teaching and by having a good staff.
- The eight Faculties are under the guidance and supervision of the Dean of Faculties (DoF) and each of these faculties are headed by the Head of faculty (HoF) who is responsible for administering and directing the staff of the faculty. There are 87 staff members teaching in various faculties. Female staff members are 47 and male staff members are 42 including a Resident Counsellor. Faculty members are also expected to perform pastoral duties after the school hours. Hobbies and Sports departments are headed by an in-charge who supervises the work of the well-trained and qualified instructors. In Sports, there is a lady instructor for the girls too. For the Indoor Swimming Pool there is an Instructor and life guard. Staff room is the place for the teachers to interact during the school hours which has 10 computer systems on the LAN. All these possess Intel P4 processor based technology.
“The Academic Council” was officially formed to review and monitor the academic progress in the School. The Charter of the Academic Council was approved by the SMT (Senior Management Team) and Heads of faculties. The Chairman of the Academic Council is one of the members of Board of Governors (BOG). Periodically meeting of the Academic Council are held in the School premises, which are minuted - decision taken and circulated to all Board members.